Tuesday, February 21, 2012

White Jean Blues


So yesterday, I woke up, looked in my closet and thought to myself "Self," myself said "Hmm", I proceeded with "what will I wear that I haven't already worn? What will make me look like I've intentionally tried to style myself today?" and myself said "What about those brand new white skinnty [yes you read right] jeans you've just bought?" and in that instant a light bulb went off. So I scoured my dresser and chest draws looking for the right top to go with the outfit in the making and nothing seemed to suite me.

So finally, I gave up and decided to do what I know how to do best, roam youtube until I can come up with a solution. LIGHT BULB!


I searched. I found. 'Tis conquered my brain fart. Behold...


Hopefully, all of you ladies out there who were having the same White Skinny Jean problem as I did, now find peace in this general solution. I have tons of ideas on some things that I can do.
Also, if you have any suggestions, please don't be afraid to post them!

No comments: